Comprehensive and flexible genome sequencer (For HotMPS exclusively)
DNBSEQ-G400（1） is built with a new Flow Cell system that can flexibly support a variety of different sequencing modes. It adopts optimized optical and biochemical systems, which can complete the sequencing process rapidly, providing users with a more streamlined sequencing experience.
One or two flow cells: 1500M-3600M reads/run
No error accumulation
Low amplification bias
Low index hopping
FCL SE50 from DNB to FASTQ takes only 14 hours
Wide range of applications
Suitable for research and clinical applications
- DNA Sequencing Library Preparation System MGISP-100RS
- High-throughput Automated Sample Preparation System MGISP-960RS
- MGIEasy Cell-free DNA Library Prep Set
- MGIEasy Single Cell Whole Genome Amplification Kit
- HotMPS High-throughput Sequencing Set (G400 HM FCL SE100)（2）
- HotMPS High-throughput Sequencing Set (G400 HM FCL PE100)（2）
- HotMPS High-throughput Sequencing Set (G400 HM FCL PE50)（2）
- HotMPS High-throughput Sequencing Set (G400 HM FCL sRNA SE50)（2）
- HotMPS High-throughput Sequencing Set (G400 HM FCL sRNA PE150)（2）
- Fast identification of pathogenic infections
- Tumor mutation detection software
- Whole genome sequencing analysis system
- Whole exon sequencing analysis system
|Flow Cell No.||2|
|Flow Cell Type||FCL|
|Lane No./Flow Cell||4|
|Effective Reads/Flow Cell (3)||1500-1800M|
|(3) The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.|
|Read Lengths||Data Output/Flow Cell||Data Quality Q30 (4)||Run Time (5)|
(4) The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. Actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
(5) Run time was calculated based on dual-slides mode and takes sample loading, sequencing, base calling and data processing in account.
- Product Model
DNBSEQ-G400*（clinical purpose， overseas IVD；Cat No：900-000492-00）
DNBSEQ-G400RS*（Cat No：900-000493-00; For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.）
- Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
Power Type: 100V~240V,50/60Hz
Rated Power: 1200VA
Net Weight: 200kg
- Operating Environment Requirements
Relative Humidity: 20% RH~80% RH, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa~106 kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
- Control Computer Configurations
CPU: Intel Xeon E5 10Core x 2 2.2GHz
Internal Storage: 256GB RAM
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
（1）This sequencer is only available in selected countries, and its software has been specially configured to be used in conjunction with MGI’s HotMPS sequencing reagents exclusively.
（2）This sequencing reagent is only available in selected countries.
DNBSEQ-G400RS (Cat.No.900-000493-00) and DNBSEQ-G400 (Cat.No.900-000492-00) whose software has been configured for HotMPS MUST be used in conjunction with MGI’s HotMPS sequencing reagent, and MUST NOT be used with MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group). This is important because (i) such sequencers will not work effectively with MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group); and (ii) the use of such reagents will give rise to the risk of patent infringement proceedings. Use of MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group) with such sequencers will invalidate any warranty which may have been provided by MGI, and any liability for intellectual property infringement arising from the use of such reagents is excluded from any IP indemnity.