MegaBOLT adopts heterogeneous computing to accelerate analysis. It accelerates algorithms such as SOAPnuke, Minimap2, BWA, GATK HaplotypeCaller + MuTect2 through multi-stream and highly parallelized computing architecture, which contributes to a massive speedup in massive data analysis.
|Analysis Time Comparison||
|Germline WGS 30X Basic||42.82h||1.50h||0.52h||0.12h|
|Germline WGS 30X Full||44.00h||1.94h||0.64h||0.16h|
|Germline WES 400X Basic||12.29h||0.34h||0.12h||0.03h|
|Germline WES 400X Full||12.60h||0.50h||0.16h||0.04h|
40X Tumor + 40X Normal
400X Tumer + 400X Normal
* Full: Includes extra steps of quality control and report generating in addition to the Basic workflow.
* The time consumed is measured by taking the average of completing 4 identical tasks (MegaBOLT) / 12 (ZBOLT) / 48 (ZBOLT Pro).
WGS 30X NA12878 DNBSEQ
WGS 400X NA12878 DNBSEQ
Compared with the traditional variant calling results of 30X PCR data, SNP of 15X PCR-Free data from MegaBOLT-DV is close while INDEL is better.
- Laboratory device management and real-time monitoring
- Sample information recording and tracking
- Data transmission and management
- Analysis task scheduling and processing
- Analysis result/report management and visualization
Easy to useThe Web design makes MegaBOLT simple and easy to use. You can just click a couple of buttons to submit a task and check the results on the website. In this case, a bioinformatic technical background is no longer necessary.
EconomicWith a prominent speedup in computing and rigid control over hardware prime cost, a MegaBOLT server works like 10 normal computers in total and is without doubt highly cost-effective.
high-speed sequence analysis
MegaBOLT applies heterogeneous computing to the workflow from FASTQ input of sequencing data to BAM output of alignment result and VCF/gVCF output of variant calling result.
We also further streamlined the whole process and developed a highly parallelized computing architecture, thus realizing highspeed WGS/WES analysis and computing.
- Specialized hardware logic circuit for Bioinformatics computing
- Multi-stream computing architecture
- Highly parallelized computing architecture