High speed, high flexibility, and ultra-high throughput turbocharge your sequencing.
High Speed: 24~30 hrs for PE150 sequencing
High Flexibility: 4 Flow Cells, PE150, and PE100 at the same time
Ultra-high Throughput: up to 6 TB per day; high quality data around the clock
|No. of Flow Cell per run||4|
|No. of lanes/Flow Cell||1|
|Max reads/Flow Cell*||5000M|
* The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.
|Reads Lengths||Data Output||Data QualityQ30*||Run Time**|
* The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
** Run time includes Flow Cell loading, sequencing, base calling, etc. Cal. is a binary file format generated by BGI Sequencer basecall software.
- Product Model*
**DNBSEQ-T7RS(for research only)
*means "only for model classification."
**means "Unless otherwise informed, all sequencers and sequencing reagents are not available in Germany, USA, Spain, UK, Hong Kong, Sweden, Belgium and Italy.”
- Operating Environment Requirements
Temperature: 19℃~25℃; fluctuation < 2°C per hour
Relative Humidity: 30%RH ~ 80%RH; non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 80kPa~106kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
Altitude: Below 2000 meters
- Control Computer Configurations*
CPU: Intel CORE I7-7700 4 Core*2 3.6GHz
Internal Storage: 16 GB RAM
Operating System: Windows 10
*Support the computer configurations and system updates
- Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
Power Type: 200~240V, 50/60Hz, 30A
Rated Power: 3000VA
Dimensions(L×W×H): 1656mm×903mm×1815 mm
Net Weight: 765Kg
- Bandwidth for Network Connection
300 MB/s: For local storage network uploads
4000 MB/s: For Fastq computing uploads
500 MB/s: For Data analysis uploads