High-speed, high flexibility and ultra-high throughput，Turbocharge your sequencing
High-speed: 24 HOURS for PE150 sequencing
High-flexibility: 4 FLOWCELLS, PE150 and PE100 at the same time
Ultra-high Throughput: up to 6 Tb/DAY, High quality data 24/7
|No. of Flow Cell per run||4|
|No. of lanes/Flow Cell||1|
|Max reads/Flow Cell*||5000M|
* The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary depending on sample type and library preparation method.
|Reads Lengths||Data Output||Data QualityQ30*||Run Time**|
* The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
** Run time includes Flow Cell loading,sequencing, and base calling.
- Product Model*
**DNBSEQ-T7RS(for research only)
*means that "only for model classification."
**means that "Unless otherwise informed, All sequencers and sequencing reagents are no longer available and not offered in Germany, the US, Spain, the UK, HKSAR and Sweden.”
- Operating Environment Requirements
Temperature：19~25℃, < 2°C change per hour
Relative Humidity：30%RH ~ 80%RH, non-condensing
Altitude：Below 2000 meters
- Control Computer Configurations*
CPU：Intel CORE I7-7700 4Core*2 3.6GHz
Internal Storage：16 GB RAM
Operating System：Windows 10
*Supporting the computer configurations and system updates
- Power&Dimensions&Net Weight
Dimensions：Length: 1656 mm, Height: 1815 mm Depth: 903mm
Power Type：200~240V, 50/60Hz, 30A
- Bandwidth for Network Connection
300 MB/s：For local storage network uploads
4000 MB/s：For Fastq computing uploads
500 MB/s：For Data analysis uploads